Grades: NS-8 | 141 students
- Founded in 1984, Zion Lutheran School is a private, Christian school located in the beautiful town of Fallbrook, California.
- Zion offers strong academics in a positive supportive learning environment.
- Our students develop good communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and collaborative skills enabling them to lead their generation into the future.
- Our small class sizes allow for individualized attention and allow our teachers to develop a full understanding of each child and what interests and motivates them.
- Along with our core subject classes we offer several enrichment classes such as music, art, technology, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- We are a fully accredited school through both WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) and NLSA (National Lutheran Schools Association). We encourage you to come visit our campus and really get to the "heart" of our school and become part of our growing family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(uniforms via www.TrueGrits.com)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for the current tuition fees. We offer a military, church member, pre-payment, and sibling discount. A limited amount of financial aid is available to those that qualify.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Principal - Jim Clinkscales|
|Admissions Associate||Suzanne Sacher-Longhurst|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Council, Youth Groups Youth Groups, Student Council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FallbrookGrades: PK-8 | 74 students
1636 E Mission Rd
Fallbrook, CA 92028
FallbrookGrades: NS-8 | 150 students
450 S. Stagecoach Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
We have loved Zion Lutheran School for 14 continuous years. More importantly, our kids have loved Zion and all it has to offer. My daughter is currently enrolled and is not a member of the Church. She has thrived academically and spiritually in this safe Christian environment with teachers that she absolutely loves. Every teacher has been incredible. They have the expertise and experience to teach at the highest level. My child will leave here well prepared for high school. The size of the school is smaller than years past due to the economy but I like it that way. I would be selfish though if I didn't share and encourage others to come see for themselves. Words just cannot express how much we love and believe in this school.
- Posted by Parent - Burch
i have a daughter I am interested in placing in your school. I would need to know the cost, if scholarships are available and if you have any current openings My telephone number is: 760-533-3953. Thank you, Connie Speidel
- Posted by Parent - ccain
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.