Grades: K-8 | 157 students
- Zion Lutheran School is a place where academic excellence is coupled with vibrant faith and where students are molded for a lifetime of integrity and distinction.
- Students will develop positive peer relationships and will engage in active learning and fellowship with other students and teachers in a Christ-centered and safe environment.
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades PreK-8 and features small class sizes, many extracurricular activities and programs, and excellent academics.
- Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,390|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $4,250 for Church Members of Zion Lutheran Church! A Discount of $1,140 off off full tuition is provided for church members.|
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Multiple Sports Teams, Youth Group Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Youth Group, Multiple Sports Teams,
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades K-8, having 196 students. Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
People that viewed Zion Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Orange County Christian School, Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus, Berkeley School, St. John's Lutheran School and Grace Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 481 students
1557 West Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92802
FullertonGrades: K-6 | 29 students
306 N Pomona Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
OrangeGrades: PK-8 | 819 students
154 S Shaffer St
Orange, CA 92866
CypressGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
4545 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
I am a former student from Zion back in the 60's. I had excellent teachers that taught me more about life and academics than the public school system ever could have done. When I got into the public school system I was far ahead of the other students in high school. Strong morals and fundamentals were given to me that I still live by today. I wish everyone had my opportunity. I think the U.S. would be a better place today if all our children could be embraced with these fundamentals. I am thankful for what I was given and all my teachers that tolerated my class. Sincerely, Bill Richardson
- Posted by Student/Alumni - BRFLG
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.