Let Conwell Egan Catholic High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions Process: 1. Submit a completed Application for Admission Early Admissions Deadline: November 15, 2019.
- Students who apply early are eligible for early admission and discounted registration.
- 2.Submit a Request for Academic Records Submit the request to the applicant`s current school, requesting a copy of 7th and 8th grade transcripts/progress reports, and a copy of the most recent standardized test scores in order to be considered for acceptance to CEC. 3.
- Register for the Scholarship/Entrance Exam This test is used as the basis for both awarding Presidential Academic Scholarships and in the academic placement process.
- 4.Notification of Admissions Decision Applicants are notified via mail of their admissions status.
- 5. Enroll Accepted students have the opportunity to enroll at a discounted rate of $100 until February 1, 2020. After this date, the registration fee increases to $175.