Let Coventry Christian Schools know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Step 1. VisitThe first step in the admissions process is to visit our school.
- We welcome you to call and schedule a tour at your convenience or to take part in one of our monthly Open House days.Be our guest and let us share our school with you.
- As part of your visit you will get to meet students and faculty that you and your child will interact with here at CCS!Step 2.
- RegisterOnce you have completed your visit we welcome you to complete and submit the registration form. This important step is what reserves your spot.Submitting the registration form and new student fee of $175 will reserve your child's seat while you complete the rest of the enrollment process.
- Because our classes do sometimes fill earlier than anticipated, it is important to submit your registration form and fee as soon as you have decided that CCS is right for your child.Step 3.
- Interview & ApplyThe K-12 enrollment process requires an interview and a completed application for each applicant.
- These help us to get to know your child and to ensure that we are setting your child up for success.
- The dean of academics or her faculty designee will conduct the interview with your child. The application forms vary by grade level.