Let Desert Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Our admissions process has three steps beginning with our online admissions application.
- The application can be found on our website by clicking the "Admissions" tab, followed by clicking the "Application Information" link on the left hand column.
- The website will provide you with step by step instructions as well as a comprehensive overview of our entire admissions process.
- Once the application and supplemental paperwork is submitted, the second step is for the student to take our entrance exam (K-12).
- The entrance exam is not a gate keeping tool for us, but rather an opportunity to assess the academic foundation of the student.
- Our goal is to ensure that our students are placed into grade levels and classes that are challenging but not overwhelming.
- The last step in the admissions process is to have a family interview.
- We require one parent and the student (for 4th-12th students) but request both parents to attend the interview if possible.
- The interview is a scripted process and is an opportunity for us as a school to get to know a family better as well as provide a forum to clarify expectations and answer any questions you may have before enrollment is final.
- The steps to the admissions process will go as fast or slow as you require because you are in control of the flow of paperwork and we will schedule exams and interviews according to your schedule.