Let Fountain Valley School Of Colorado know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- 1. Arrange a visit to campus and schedule a personal interview through the Office of Admission 2.
- Application for Admission (completed onwww.ssat.org) accompanied by the application fee paid in U.S. currency ($50 U.S.; $150 international): Part I: Biographical Information Part II: Student Statement Part III: Parent/Guardian Statement 3.
- Two Recommendations:Current English TeacherCurrent Mathematics Teacher 4. 2" x 2" photograph of applicant 5.
- Official Transcript of grades and courses with a seal or registrar`s signature for the current academic year and the previous year.
- 6. Standardized Testing Results: SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) results are required of English-speaking students.
- Applicants may submit scores from the ACT, ISEE, PSAT or SAT I in lieu of the SSAT. With an advance appointment, the SSAT can be administered during the campus visit.The SSAT Code for Fountain Valley School is 3244.The ERB/ISEE Code for Fountain Valley School is570815.
- TOEFL results are required of students for whom English is not their native language.
- To learn more about the TOEFL exam locations, call (609) 771-7100, or visit the Educational Testing Service`s Web site:www.toefl.org.Our TOEFL code is 8089.