Let Hickory Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- STATEMENT OF FAITH The following are key elements of Christianity, which are unapologetically taught in various ways through all grades.
- These statements are considered primary doctrine, where questions about secondary issues will be directed to parents.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- (II Tim. 3:16-17) We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent and has all authority and power. Whatever He purposes will come to pass.
- (1 John 10:30, 37, 38) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- (Isaiah 7:14, Matt. 1:23) We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- (Rom. 3:19) We believe that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" and are, therefore, separated from God and deserving of death.
- (Rom. 6:23) We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins so that our fellowship with God may be restored, and we may live righteously.
- (1 Peter 2:24) We believe in the ongoing cleansing from sin through confession to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- (1 John 1:9) We believe that there is salvation in no other person than Jesus Christ, and that "if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved." (Acts 4:12) We believe salvation is by grace through faith alone; it is the free gift of God.
- (Eph. 2:8-9) We believe that faith without works is dead. (James 2:17, 26) We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- (Eph. 4:30) We believe all Christians are commissioned to go and make disciples and are to teach them to obey God's commands.
- (Matt. 28:19-20) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - the saved to resurrection of life and the lost to resurrection of damnation.
- (John 5:28-29) We believe that Jesus Christ unites all believers through the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit.