Let Ridgewood School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The following is an overview of the admissions process for Ridgewood School: Schedule and complete a campus visit.
- Schedule an Admissions Test. Ridgewood administers the abbreviated version of the Stanford Achievement Test for students entering grades 1-8, which focuses on the areas of reading, language and math.
- For children starting Kindergarten, the Kindergarten Intervention & Diagnostic Services (KIDS) test is administered.
- Test results are reviewed with parents. Complete the Student Application Form. For students entering grades 1-8, request transcripts from your current school.
- Upon acceptance for enrollment, a $500.00 deposit (credited toward tuition) is required to secure the child?'s enrollment in a particular grade.
- If a family enrolls after June 1 and wishes to pay on a monthly basis, the amount of tuition owed from the beginning of the monthly billing cycles (June 1 or July 1) will be due instead of a $500.00 deposit. If appropriate, complete a financial aid application.