Let Saint Mary's High School, Manhasset know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- ADMISSIONS/APPLICATION PROCEDURES Young men and women in the eighth grade who are interested in the offerings of St. Mary’s and in pursuing a college preparatory course of study are encouraged to apply to St. Mary’s. THE ENTRANCE EXAM:Students residing in the Diocese of Rockville Centre must register for and take the CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM (CHSEE).
- Students residing in Queens (the Diocese of Brooklyn) must register and take the TEST for ADMISSION to CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOLS (TACHS Exam.) Exam application forms may be obtained throughout September and early October from Catholic elementary schools or individual parish’s religious education offices.
- The CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM and the TACHS EXAM are both administered at testing sites throughout each Diocese during the months of October and/or November, with a make-up exam given a week after.
- For more information, call St. Mary’s at 516.627.2711. TRANSFER ADMISSIONS: Under special circumstances, St. Mary’s does accept transfer admissions.
- Parents of students who wish to be considered as candidates for transfer admission should contact the Director of Admissions, Mr. Michael Ryan at 516.627.2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.