Let St. Margaret's Episcopal School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Core Values: Character - In the Episcopal tradition, we emphasize moral integrity, spiritual growth, compassion, and responsibility. Community - We seek diversity and acknowledge the dignity of each individual within a community framework that emphasizes teamwork, mutual respect, service and commitment to the common good.
- Balance and Breadth - We believe that personal growth and awareness are best fostered through the pursuit of a broad range of academic, artistic, athletic and co-curricular opportunities.
- High Expectations - We guide and nurture our students as they discover and cultivate their unique gifts and talents, challenging each individual to achieve his or her full potential.
- In its 34-year history, St. Margaret's has been led by visionary headmasters.
- Head of SchoolWilliam N. Moseleyjoined St. Margaret's as its fourth leader in July 2013.
- Founder The Reverend Canon Ernest D. Sillers led St. Margaret's from 1979 to 1986.
- Mr. Markham B. Campaigne served as headmaster from 1986 to 2003 and Headmaster Marcus D. Hurlbut from 2003-2013.St. Margaret's is overseen by an experienced team of academic administrators, including principals and assistant principals at each division, and governed by an independent board of trustees.
- St. Margaret's Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, hiring and athletic policies or in other school-administered programs.