Let Tandem Friends School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The following is a step-by-step guide to the admissions process. Steps can be completed in any order.
- All steps must be completed and forms received by the Admissions Office in order for a decision to be made.
- * Schedule a parent tour and informational session through the Admissions Office.
- * Complete the online inquiry form along with the $50 application fee, to the Admissions Office.
- * Schedule a full-day visit for your child. If your application has been received, admissions testing will be completed on the day of the visit.
- Otherwise, it will be scheduled separately. * Complete the online application and submit to the Admissions Office.
- * Sign the transcript release form and submit it to your child's current school.
- If you are homeschooling, please provide a copy of the curriculum you are following as well as any standardized test results or other outside evaluations.
- * Send/deliver the teacher/personal recommendation forms to: o your child's homeroom teacher (applicants for grades 5 and 6) o your child's English teacher (applicants for grades 7-12) o your child's math teacher (applicants for grades 7-12) o a non-relative who knows your child well (all applicants) When all steps have been completed, and all forms have been received, the admissions folder will be complete. Your child will then be scheduled for a formal interview with the Admissions Committee.