Let The Fenn School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The best way to determine if Fenn is the right choice for your son is to visit our campus, talk with our admission team, observe classes, meet students and teachers---and see Fenn for yourself.
- Admission to Fenn is made on the basis of each student's character, academic ability, and promise of success in our educational program.
- Admission decisions are mailed March 10th. An active waiting list is kept until early September. Families should not be dissuaded from applying to Fenn due to financial circumstances, and should contact the Admissions Office if they need assistance with application fees.
- Financial aid is available solely on the basis of demonstrated financial need.
- Requests for financial aid are made at the time of application.
- For more information about the application process and printable versions of all forms, visit www.fenn.org/financialaid or contact the Office of Admission and Financial Aid at 978-369-5800.