Let The Pathfinder School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Our Pre-Kindergarten program begins at 3 years of age. The basic requirement for acceptance is that the child is potty trained. For all other children applying to Pathfinder, we ask that you start by touring the campus.
- This will help you better understand our school culture and whether or not Pathfinder is the right place for your family.
- From there, we will schedule a two day visit of the school for your child.
- They will be integrated into the classroom experience, meet new friends, work with our teachers and have a true opportunity to see what being a Pathfinder student entails.
- The Admissions Committee meets every Friday and gives notification of placement the following Monday. For more details information about our Admissions process: http://www.thepathfinderschool.org/admissions/.