Let The Waterford School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The Waterford admissions process is all about fit. Naturally, we want to see every student thrive at Waterford.
- Candidates to Waterford will demonstrate an interest in learning and a readiness to develop their talents.
- Students enrolled at Waterford will study, practice and achieve in an academic environment. Students will be ready to learn and to engage with the faculty in the process of learning.
- The Admissions Committee will carefully evaluate a student`s strengths as they relate to success at Waterford.
- To gauge a student`s ability and assess achievement admissions testing will be administered by the school. Consideration will also be given to a student`s previous academic record, teacher recommendations, progress in school, personal attributes, and special interests and talents.
- Ultimately, Waterford is searching for curious and motivated students from all backgrounds who: Understand the value of persistence and hard work Show a natural aptitude for academics, art, music, dance, and/or athletics Enjoy challenges and receive satisfaction from setting and meeting ambitious goals Thrive in environments where curiosity and enthusiasm are appreciated and rewarded Display unusual curiosity about themselves, others and the world around them Plan on attending a reputable college We highly encourage you to apply for admission if your child possesses these qualities.