Let The Woodhall School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The Woodhall School Application ChecklistThank you for considering The Woodhall School.
- In order to determine whether the school is a beneficial choice for a student and the young man an appropriate candidate for the school, the Head of School reviews each completed application personally.
- You will be notified of the status of your application in a timely manner.
- You and your son will be invited to tour the campus and meet with the Headmaster if he feels your son will benefit from the Woodhall School program.
- Please gather all documents and mail or fax in one complete packet.
- The Woodhall School accepts applications year-round, but it is best to submit your application as far in advance as possible.
- To Do: Download application from our website and print it. Complete the application.
- Have the prospective student complete the questionnaire page of the application. Arrange to have a copy of any psycho-educational or neuro-psychological testing mailed, e-mailed or faxed to The Woodhall School at the address below.
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $100 ($150 for foreign applicants) via check made out to The Woodhall School.
- Mail, e-mail or fax your completed application to address below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your application materials have been received.
- The Woodhall School PO Box 550, Bethlehem, CT 06751 Phone: 203-266-7788 Fax: 203-266-5896 email@example.com Thank you, Rochelle Lind Head`s Assistant.