- Al-Noor Academy was established as an educational non-profit institution in September 2000 to serve the Muslim community in the greater Boston region and northern Rhode Island.
- Al-Noor Academy is private Middle and High School for young men and women.
- ANA teaches an excellent curriculum in all subjects taught in the public schools in Massachusetts plus the religion of Islam and the Arabic language.
- The Academy is committed to providing children with quality education in an Islamic environment.
- The school is dedicated to maintaining academic standards well above that of other schools in the area.
- The objective of the academy is to provide the community with well learned youth with a Muslim character.
- Our educational program will go beyond mere instruction in academics; it will be a complete program designed to teach Islamic values and the Islamic way of life.
- The Academy provides a fertile environment for maximum social, emotional, physical and academic development of each child according to the values of Islam and challenges students to reach their maximum human potential.
- The academy guides the children to lead decent contemporary lives, enrich their families, serve their community, tolerate differences, think critically, promote collaboration and respect others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||69 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(See Parent-Student Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies between $5000-6000.00 per year|
|Admissions Director||Fatma Abdel-Wahab|