Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
Media:scape Learning Classrooms to further technology integration. Students are programming Dash & Dot robotics with their iPads.
JV & Varsity sports offered for boys and girls - Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Swimming, Cross Country, & Golf
- Mission Statement: With Jesus and the Saints as our models, All Saints Catholic School is dedicated to providing all students with a nurturing, learning environment reflecting Gospel values and the teachings and traditions of our Faith.
- The school is committed to developing responsible citizens by promoting academic success and preparing students for high school and eternity.
- All Saints encourages students to open their hearts to the Lord, their minds to learning, and their talents toward service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource teachers available|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are determined by family supporting or non-supporting of one of our 6 Catholic parishes.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carolyn Lavelle|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band, Cooking Club, Drama Club, Eagle News Network, Karate, Lego Robotics, Liturgy Band and Choir, Mind Lab, National Junior Honor Society, News Crew, Piano, Safety Patrol, Student Council, Tennis, The Early Linguist, Yearbook Art Club, Band, Cooking Club, Drama Club, Karate, Lego Robotics, Mind Lab, News Crew, Piano, Safety Patrol, Tennis, Yearbook, Eagle News Network,
Liturgy Band and Choir,
National Junior Honor Society,
The Early Linguist,
- Vision Statement. By the academic year 2017-2018, All Saints Catholic School will be known as a premier Catholic elementary school in southeast Florida with an enrollment of more than 500 students, a superior academic program, and innovative technology, using an array of instructional strategies to achieve individual academic success. The school will realize its vision by: Ensuring our students are prepared to succeed in an ever-increasing global world; Providing an engaging learning environment where students are able to maximize their individual potential; and Recruiting and retaining faculty and staff that are devoted to the philosophy, mission, and vision of All Saints Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Delray BeachGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
810 George Bush Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33483
JupiterGrades: NS-8 | 251 students
926 Maplewood Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
JupiterGrades: NS-6 | 127 students
402 Seabrook Road
Jupiter, FL 33469
I am a longtime parent of All Saints, and have had children at this school since the first year that it opened. I would encourage any parent to consider All Saints if they would like a strong faith foundation, combined with the very best of academics, arts, sports and extracurricular activities. The teachers, and staff are warm and knowledgeable and you and your child will feel welcome from the start. Throughout the years, All Saints has grown, and I believe now that it is better than ever. We make significant sacrifices to send our children here, but have never regretted that decision. Our college and high school aged children have been well prepared upon their entrance into high school and college, and friendships formed at All Saints have remained even for my eldest child, who is now a Junior at FSU. Please do yourself and your child a favor and consider becoming part of the All Saints community!
- Posted by Parent - arfme
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.