- Our mission & philosophy is to provide a dynamic environment where educators purposefully engage with learners in direct experience and focused reflection in order to increase knowledge, develop skills, clarify values, and develop people`s capacity to contribute to their communities.
- Almondale`s serene country-side setting supports our dynamic experiential approach which includes: project-based education, outdoor and environmental learning, expeditionary and service learning in multi-age classrooms.
- Faculty and students work together to nurture the whole child in his or her intellectual, physical, and social development. In addition, our methodology for teaching the humanities embraces classical literature, which provides the foundation for our virtue-based coursework that ensures the development of the intellectual, moral, and social capacities that are more crucial in this day and age than ever before.
- The virtues we are focused on for the 2016-2017 school year are: compassion, cooperation, gratitude, wonder, perseverance, and authenticity. These virtues are the lifeblood of our school.
- We invite you to come experience our dynamic and nurturing atmosphere. Prospective students are welcome to attend a full day of classes for free so that they may get a true feel for our campus 916-988-8611
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition we offer is pro-rated.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, PE, Music, Dance, Voice Art, PE, Music, Dance, Voice,|
- The foundation of our curriculum is the development of the self - the intellectual, social, moral and physical capacities - in service to others. It is the essential recognition that a well-developed intellect is not enough if the heart and social faculties are not cultivated as well.Our curriculum produces independent, critical thinkers who are imbued with the virtues and social graces espoused by the classical development of humans, preparing them to be successful in any endeavor while making a positive impact on our society.Utilizing an interdisciplinary, project-based approach...SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HighlandsGrades: 6-12 | 18 students
4600 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, CA 95660
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 284 students
6990 65th St
Sacramento, CA 95823
SacramentoGrades: 1-11 | 67 students
4911 47th Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
I love this school! This is the best place for quality education in Sacramento, or Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Orangevale area!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - smile
Great school for every age! I really like their kindergarten and primary level classes. One of the best private schools in Sacramento
- Posted by Student/Alumni - smile
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.