Grades: PK | 19 students
- Applied Behavior Center is founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our program uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as the treatment methodology to help all of our clients reach their maximum level of independence and ability.
- Applied Behavior Center is a unique and dynamic program unlike any other in the central florida area.
- Applied Behavior Center is designed to fill the deficits that are often found in in traditional therapy and educational programs.
- Since we understand the difficulty families have of trying to get everything their child needs in one setting, we have designed a program that is sure to meet every childs individual needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.