- Applied Scholastics Academy of Salt Lake City is a private school for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- We offer small classes, fully individualized programs and a proven curriculum.
- Your child does NOT have to struggle in school! Our tailor made programs help students reapair educational gaps, overcome learning barriers and become interested and engaged in school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average SAT score||1700|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||We offer a payment program of $500 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Brown|
- Over the years our philosophy has remained the same. Children are born with a natural thirst for knowledge and an inherent desire to explore the world around them. Applied Scholastics Academy provides a nurturing environment to satisfy that drive, while instilling in each child a sense of responsibility and self-worth. Students receive an exceptional education and learn valuable study skills they can use for a lifetime.
- Applied Scholastics Academy strives for 100% comprehension. This does not mean that perfection is expected in our students. It simply means that the ultimate goal when studying any subject is to completely understand the material. Any testing is done for the purpose of assessing comprehension, and grades are not assigned. While a 95% test score may sound favorable, it actually indicates that 5% of the material is unknown or misunderstood, which will weaken the student's certainty of the subject and may result in future difficulties.
- Rather than moving on, the student is reinstructed on the material missed, so that he or she achieves 100% mastery of the subjects studied and progresses through the program with confidence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-12 | 119 students
184 E Vine Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-9 | 550 students
1325 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
MurrayGrades: PK-8 | 57 students
Po Box 571437
Murray, UT 84157
Salt Lake CityGrades: NS-6 | 203 students
2416 East 1700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
MurrayGrades: 6-12 | 33 students
4998 S. Galleria Drive
Murray, UT 84123