- Since 1992, Woodland Hills School has been an independent, non-denominational, private secondary school, serving grades 7 - 12.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to providing the best possible educational environment for students to achieve their individual goals.
- We stress a positive learning experience with challenges appropriate to unique styles of learning.
- Our focus is to help non-traditional students achieve academic success, become independent thinkers, and become successful members of our society.
- For more information, please visit our website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Since its inception, Woodland Hills School has emphasized a strong academic program. Our curriculum is a liberal arts program using critical thinking and problem solving skills. By keeping our class size small, using positive follow up with each student from teachers and counselors, and solid communication with parents, we are able to address the unique learning differences in each of our students. We try to focus on the individual strengths and areas of interest to motivate and spark a positive self-concept in each student. The unique program and curriculum at Woodland Hills School allows students to develop skills that will help them to become responsible, independent thinkers. As they become life-long learners, they develop a deeper sense of self and the ability to relate to others. We believe that while academic success is very important, it is just a portion of a self-reliant individual. Through our individualized teaching methods, a foundation is laid for our students to become ethical, contributing members of society. Woodland Hills School is fully accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. The NAAS is the principle standard of academic regulation for the public schools and other high quality private schools in the western United States. In fact, according to the Accreditation Visiting Team, "the school provides a quality educational program for its students based upon clearly defined goals and objectives that are appropriate for the unique school population served . . . Indeed, this school knows its business."
Profile last updated: 05/31/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MurrayGrades: 6-12 | 33 students
4998 S. Galleria Drive
Murray, UT 84123
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-12 | 119 students
184 E Vine Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-12 | 26 students
1880 E 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
WaupacaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
Po Box 192
Waupaca, WI 54981