- ARCHANGEL SCHOOL was founded on the principles established by Vatican II for the education of children in the Catholic Faith.
- Our Day is God centered.
- Students attend Holy Mass daily.
- Archangel School is a private school structured around a traditional Catholic curriculum.
- Our School is certified by the NY Board of Regents.
- We maintain a low pupil to teacher ratio in our classrooms.
- We are a family oriented school where parent involvement is both necessary and encouraged.
- Students are required to respect each other and each others possessions.
- Our teachers are first and foremost concerned with the proper religious education of the whole child.
- Our students have consistently ranked with the best and brightest in the entire State, on the Standardized Tests required by the New York Board of Regents.
- We may be small, but our accomplishments are large.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $2400, Middle School tuition $2800, High School tuition $3700. Discounts for multiple children, see website for up to date info|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Amy Valentini|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics Club Robotics Club,|
- INTELLECTUAL MISSION: To develop and foster in students a love for learning and an appreciation of the cultural heritage common to all Catholics which serves as the foundation stone for the growth of a civilization ordered to Christ the King.
- MORAL MISSION: To develop the personality of each child through the training of the will in the practice of Christian virtues of self-control, modesty and service to others.
- SPIRITUAL MISSION: To assist each child to grow in sanctifying grace and towards a union with Christ.
- SOCIAL MISSION: To cultivate in students the ability to recognize the proper bonds of friendship and the importance of family loyalty; to give each child a properly moderated reverence for our Nation and its people, its history and form of government; and to awaken personal initiative in each student for leadership in the socio-political arena of our world.
- Archangel School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Profile last updated: 05/29/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RochesterGrades: K-12 | 265 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
2070 Five Mile Line Road
Penfield, NY 14526
RochesterGrades: PK-6 | 348 students
4488 Lake Ave
Rochester, NY 14612
RochesterGrades: PK-6 | 292 students
1001 Lake Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
RochesterGrades: K-8 | 53 students
10 Prince St
Rochester, NY 14607