Grades: 7-12 | 570 students
- Archbishop Williams High School is a Catholic co-educational high school, which educates young men and women spiritually, academically, morally and physically.
- We are part of a Christian community that integrates learning with faith and focuses on developing the whole person.
- We seek to provide an affordable college preparatory education and to graduate capable and confident young people who are responsible members of their communities and who are guided by the values of the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, polo and skirt, polo )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,200|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 7-8 $11,200 Grades 9-12 $13,200|
|Admissions Director||Brett Marcotte|
|Admissions Associate||Anthony Chighisola|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Archbishop Williams High School is a co-educational Catholic school in Braintree, Massachusetts, USA. It was founded in 1949 by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.Archbishop Williams' school seal, originally that of the founding order of nuns, is the pelican, which was an early Christian symbol of Jesus. The school's motto is Caritas Christi Urget Nos, or "The Love of Christ Drives Us On." Blue and gold are the school's colors.The school is named after John Joseph Williams, the first Archbishop of Boston. Archbishop Williams High School was dedicated on September 12, 1949 by Cardinal Richard Cushing.In The fall of 2014 Archbishop Williams added a 7th & 8th grade program.Tuition is $11,200 for grades 7 and 8 for the 2016 & 2017 school year. Tuition is $13,200 for grades 9 - 12 for the 2016 & 2017 school year.
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BraintreeGrades: 6-12 | 682 students
745 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
KingstonGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
399 Bishops Highway
Kingston, MA 02364
BrocktonGrades: 9-12 | 596 students
738 Court St
Brockton, MA 02302
MiltonGrades: 9-12 | 335 students
930 Brook Road
Milton, MA 02186
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.