Grades: NS-12 | 10 students
- Armenta Learning Academy's mission is to empower and encourage children to reach their full potential no matter what their learning needs.
- Some children are gifted and need to be challenged to stretch themselves to be the best they can be.
- Others have learning disabilities and need extra attention and care to ensure they have every opportunity to succeed.
- All students, gifted, disabled or anything in between can benefit from our non-traditional approach to learning.
- We believe tailoring our programs to each students individual needs, optimizes their chances of having a pleasant, enriching and successful school career.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Needs|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Each program is tailored to the individual student.|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only
- EditJust some of the great services we offer:
- Non-Traditional School Programs
- On-Site and Off-Site Tutoring
- Classes for Credit
- Early Graduation Options
- SAT/ACT Test Prep
- Special Needs Support
- Fall and College Prep
- Gifted/Accelerated Studies
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La PalmaGrades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
OrangeGrades: K-12 | 15 students
681 S. Rancho Santiago
Orange, CA 92869
AnaheimGrades: K-12 | 23 students
1011 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92801
Garden GroveGrades: K-12 | 54 students
9621 Bixby Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92841
OrangeGrades: K-12 | 14 students
2830 N Glassell Street
Orange, CA 92865
It was very pleasant meeting Mrs Julie and Mr Smith. Mrs Julie is very sweet and welcoming. My daughter is very excited to be part of this amazing academy. As soon as we walked in we felt the family atmosphere. I am looking forward to my daughter's first day!!!
- Posted by Parent - mgalv
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.