Grades: K-1 | 24 students
- Back Bay Montessori is a brand new facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 6 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Back Bay Montessori is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Our mission at Back Bay Montessori is to follow the teachings and principals of Maria Montessori through well prepared environments that meet the needs and challenges of all children.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.