Grades: K-8 | 207 students
Berean Christian Junior Academy is an accredited private school located in Atlanta, GA, owned and operated by the Berean Seventh-day Adventist Church.
We offer quality Christian education in a safe, nuturing environment for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our ESLR (Expected Student Learning Results) embaces the comprehensive educational process:
- -Bible-based Learning is the framework for true wisdom.
- -Critical Thinkers are developed and empowered through intentional experiential and expeditionary instructional methods.
- -Joyful Citizens evolve out of a rich spiritual, educational, social and fine arts school culture.
- -Academically Literate young people emerge who are equipped to analytically handle the communication, corporate, technological, social emotional, and spiritual challenges, choices and opportunities they will face while maintaining their focus on Christ or Heaven.
Profile last updated: 03/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DunwoodyGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
5123 Chamblee-dunwoody Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 139 students
667 Fairburn Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30331
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 90 students
1706 Washington Ave
Atlanta, GA 30344
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 2715 students
1662 Rugby Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30337
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.