Grades: K-8 | 207 students
- Berean Christian Junior Academy is an accredited private school located in Atlanta, GA, owned and operated by the Berean Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- We offer quality Christian education in a safe, nuturing environment for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our ESLR (Expected Student Learning Results) embaces the comprehensive educational process:
- -Bible-based Learning is the framework for true wisdom.
- -Critical Thinkers are developed and empowered through intentional experiential and expeditionary instructional methods.
- -Joyful Citizens evolve out of a rich spiritual, educational, social and fine arts school culture.
- -Academically Literate young people emerge who are equipped to analytically handle the communication, corporate, technological, social emotional, and spiritual challenges, choices and opportunities they will face while maintaining their focus on Christ or Heaven.
Profile last updated: 03/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 90 students
1706 Washington Ave
Atlanta, GA 30344
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 2715 students
1662 Rugby Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30337
DunwoodyGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
5123 Chamblee-dunwoody Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 139 students
667 Fairburn Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30331
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.