Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
- Bethany Lutheran School has offered a quality education in a Christ centered environment since it opened in 1935.
- Bethany Lutheran School's mission is to train every child's head, heart, and hands for a lifetime of discipleship to God and service to their fellowman.
- We believe that Christian education is a vital part of the Great Commission in which God commanded the church to, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations".
- We believe that the purpose of Christian education is to provide quality education founded in God's Word and guided by the Holy Spirit, to cultivate Christian values. Bethany Lutheran School is a benchmark school in the area of using technology for teaching and learning, using a desktop lab for whole class instruction, four mobile laptop labs, and a mobile I-Pad lab. SmartBoards are used for instruction in all classrooms, with student response devices also used. Bethany also has a Yamaha, "Music in Education" Keyboard lab for Music Instruction and a Physical Education Lab, with exercise bikes that interface with gaming systems.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition reductions given for multiple children families|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Ken Boerger|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- All our classes score significantly above the national norms in the Nationally normed Terra Nova Achievement Test, with our 7th and 8th grades scoring over three grade levels above their peer group.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Parma HeightsGrades: K-6 | 154 students
8971 West Ridgewood Drive
Parma Heights, OH 44130
Middleburg HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
14875 Bagley Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
ClevelandGrades: PK-7 | 60 students
4260 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
North RoyaltonGrades: NS-8 | 566 students
11680 Royalton Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.