Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
- Bethel Christian Academy is dedicated to "Educating the Christian youth of today for the technology of tomorrow." We are constantly adding more technology in order to prepare out students for the world they will encounter beyond school.
- SmartBoards, Ipads, LearnPads, laptops, and interactive televisions are some of the latest technology we have available to our students.
- We are also committed to providing a education that is second to none.
- Our staff of Christian teachers desires to ensure that our students are equipped academically, spiritually, and socially for whatever their future holds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki/navy pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,830|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$350|
|Admissions Director||Jodi Gentry|
|Admissions Associate||Jeremy Burnett|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Service hours, Title 1 Math and Reading Tutoring Service hours, Title 1 Math and Reading Tutoring,
- Bethel Christian Academy is a private, Christian school located in Parma, Ohio. It began as a preschool and daycare center in 1967. In 1975, Kindergarten through 6th grade were added and the school was officially founded. Seventh grade was added in 2004, and 8th grade in 2005. Though the school no longer has a daycare, it has added curriculum to teach 3 year old students in our pre-kindergarten class. As of now, the school consists of Pre-K3 through 8th grade and serves nearly 160 students. While Bethel Christian Academy is a ministry of Bethel Temple, an Assemblies of God church, it does not turn away students regardless of religious background. The school currently has students from several Protestant denominations as well Catholic, Muslim, and those who do not attend church. BCA strives to show the love of Christ to everyone without exception. Bethel Christian Academy is state chartered and a member of ACSI (Association of ChristianSchools International.) BCA strives to meet and exceed state standards in every subject while integrating Biblical teaching into daily instruction.
Profile last updated: 06/06/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North RoyaltonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
6667 Wallings Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
Broadview HeightsGrades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
ParmaGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
6041 Ridge Road
Parma, OH 44129
Middleburg HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
14875 Bagley Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
When our family moved to Parma we were very nervous about putting our children in public school. We are so thankful for Bethel Christian Academy! The teachers are amazing, and we have seen so much growth in our children academically, but also spiritually. Our daughter blows us away in what she knows, how she prays, her faith, and her flat out love of Jesus! As working parents, we don't always have the time that we wish we did to spend with our children and we are so thankful to have loving, caring, godly teachers that are willing to go above and beyond to partner with us as we work to raise children who love Jesus!
- Posted by Parent - burne
I am a parent and and I have two girls that attend BCA and I. Could not be more impressed with the school, teachers, and loving Christian Environment. The teachers went above and beyond to with both my girls and the principal is doing great things to make BCA stand out among Christian schools. I have two more kids that I cannot wait for them to have the opportunity to attend Bethel Christian Academy. It is a little hidden gem in Parma, Ohio!!
- Posted by Parent - Teple
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.