Grades: K-4 | 200 students
- Bethlehem Christian School is a non-denominational, Christian school that assists Christian parents in their responsibility of training their children.
- We do this by providing a complete educational program that is Biblically sound, Christ-centered and of excellent academic standards.
- Preschool through 8th grade is offered at three Bethlehem, PA campuses as well as preschool through 8th grade at the Cherryville, PA campus.
- We are a non-denominational, Bible believing Christian school.
- This school exists to assist parents in their responsibility of training their children by providing a complete educational program that is biblically sound, Christ-centered and of excellent standards.
- BCS is committed to equip students for Christian living by instilling biblical principles of self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship.
- We are located on four campuses throughout the Lehigh Valley, and are hosted by each of the four churches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EastonGrades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
EmmausGrades: K-12 | 36 students
4702 Colebrook Avenue
Emmaus, PA 18049
PhillipsburgGrades: NS-5 | 33 students
300 Cromwell Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.