Grades: K-4 | 200 students
- Bethlehem Christian School is a non-denominational, Christian school that assists Christian parents in their responsibility of training their children.
- We do this by providing a complete educational program that is Biblically sound, Christ-centered and of excellent academic standards.
- Preschool through 8th grade is offered at three Bethlehem, PA campuses as well as preschool through 8th grade at the Cherryville, PA campus.
- We are a non-denominational, Bible believing Christian school.
- This school exists to assist parents in their responsibility of training their children by providing a complete educational program that is biblically sound, Christ-centered and of excellent standards.
- BCS is committed to equip students for Christian living by instilling biblical principles of self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship.
- We are located on four campuses throughout the Lehigh Valley, and are hosted by each of the four churches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EastonGrades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
EmmausGrades: K-12 | 36 students
4702 Colebrook Avenue
Emmaus, PA 18049
PhillipsburgGrades: NS-5 | 33 students
300 Cromwell Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.