Grades: 6-8 | 191 students
- Moravian Academy is a church-related school whose Moravian tradition affirms that young people best realize their potential in an atmosphere of love and understanding.
- We seek to promote the child's full development in mind, body, and spirit.
- Since 1742 the school has encouraged sound innovations to meet contemporary challenges while recognizing the permanence of basic human values.
- The school will seek to fulfill its mission by pursuing these goals provide a strong academic foundation in preparation for college work, help students develop self-respect, dignity, and a concern and respect for others, promote creativity and an appreciation of aesthetic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EastonGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
1900 Washington Blvd
Easton, PA 18042
CoopersburgGrades: K-9 | 324 students
5040 Saint Josephs Rd
Coopersburg, PA 18036
HellertownGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
300 Leonard Street
Hellertown, PA 18055
BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
127 E 4th St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
EastonGrades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.