Grades: PK-8 | 115 students
- Blessed Sacrament School is a place where we strive for a growth in a Catholic education and academic excellence.
- Blessed Sacrament School offers the commitment to educating your children for the future.
- This is one of the most important responsibilities we undertake as a Catholic school.
- But at Blessed Sacrament School, we don't just teach the required courses, we build their futures, through strong religious beliefs, morals and actions.
- The humanistic dimension sets the framework for addressing the intellectual, social, physical, psychological and esthetical needs of the person.
- Most importantly, we believe that the spiritual dimension is enhanced by the daily living out of our beliefs seen in the way we treat others with respect and dignity, develop personal responsibility for our actions, show concern and love, and give service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms from Dennis Uniforms Glendale)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available based on need.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Samayoa|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 553 students
9120 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Los AngelesGrades: PK-3 | 108 students
242 N Burlington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Beverly HillsGrades: KG-6 | 98 students
8844 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.