- Brandeis Marin is an independent K-8 school offering a rigorous academic program that encourages critical thinking, creativity and promotes leadership.
- Our accomplished and confident students value community, understand their connection to the world around them and are exceptionally well-prepared for high school and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,000|
|Tuition Notes||Central to the mission of Brandeis Marin is a commitment to provide a quality education to a diverse population of qualified students. Our Tuition Assistance program ensures that Brandeis Marin remains accessible to families with a wide range of economic|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pamela Welner|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Track and Field, Ultimate FrisbeeBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- At Brandeis Marin, we nurture joyful and fearless learners. Our hands-on, theme-based curriculum challenges students to think critically, engage creatively and grow spiritually in true community. We offer integrated, innovative academics in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, Hebrew, Spanish (in middle school) and Jewish studies. Our program also includes art, athletics, drama, music, technology and outdoor education.
- Small class sizes (a 9:1 student to teacher ratio) allow us to truly know our students and their families to share in their joys and challenges. We`re also an authentically inclusive community and skilled at working with diverse learning styles and backgrounds. Our instructional philosophy reflects standards set by the state of California, national teachers` organizations and our own inspired, dynamic educators.
People that viewed Brandeis Marin also viewed these schools: Lycee International de Los Angeles (LILA) - PASADENA CAMPUS, The Hilldale School, New Horizon School, Marin Country Day School and Montessori De Terra Linda.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: NS-5 | 147 students
30 N. Marion Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
PasadenaGrades: NS-8 | 173 students
651 N. Orange Grove Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
Corte MaderaGrades: K-8 | 590 students
5221 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
San RafaelGrades: NS-6 | 164 students
610 Del Ganado Road
San Rafael, CA 94903