- The educational philosophy of Calvary Baptist Schools is based on a God-centered view of truth as it is presented in the Bible.
- Our goal for students attending CBS is to develop a personal relationship with God and to develop a Christian mind and Godly lifestyle.
- We want our students to seek God's will for their lives.
- We want to equip our students with the basic tools of learning by providing a quality academic education fully integrated with Biblical principles.
- In order to be successful in training students, we must work as a partner with parents and family members who will uphold these values in all aspects of their family life.
- We believe that all children should have the opportunity to experience a Christian education.
- CBS works closely with families of students with special needs to determine whether or not we can offer courses at a level that will meet their needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rowland HeightsGrades: NS-12
18550 Farjardo St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91789
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 674 students
4900 Golden Ave
Riverside, CA 92505
Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-12 | 598 students
10900 Civic Center Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
La VerneGrades: 9-12 | 136 students
3960 Fruit Street
La Verne, CA 91750