Grades: 9-12 | 361 students
- Aquinas High School is a coeducational Catholic High School located in San Bernardino and is available to students throughout the San Bernardino Diocese.
- Aquinas offers education of the whole person through experiences that incorporate the spiritual, academic, athletic and social aspects of development.
- Students are challenged to develop their full potential by pursuing excellence in the coursework outlined to meet their needs.
- A deepening of faith experiences is provided through participation with parents, faculty and staff in the Eucharist and other liturgical experiences.
- Academics are a channel to acquire information, develop critical thinking skills, explore decision-making processes and appreciate learning as a lifelong goal.
- Other extra-curricular activities provide opportunities to participate more fully in the social life of the school community.
- Aquinas High School is dedicated and committed to helping our students strive to do their best.
- Our Catholic tradition enables the entire community to develop and share a common vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PerrisGrades: PK-12 | 5 students
21135 Olympia Ave
Perris, CA 92570
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407
RedlandsGrades: 7-12 | 448 students
105 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.