Grades: 9-12 | 361 students
- Aquinas High School is a coeducational Catholic High School located in San Bernardino and is available to students throughout the San Bernardino Diocese.
- Aquinas offers education of the whole person through experiences that incorporate the spiritual, academic, athletic and social aspects of development.
- Students are challenged to develop their full potential by pursuing excellence in the coursework outlined to meet their needs.
- A deepening of faith experiences is provided through participation with parents, faculty and staff in the Eucharist and other liturgical experiences.
- Academics are a channel to acquire information, develop critical thinking skills, explore decision-making processes and appreciate learning as a lifelong goal.
- Other extra-curricular activities provide opportunities to participate more fully in the social life of the school community.
- Aquinas High School is dedicated and committed to helping our students strive to do their best.
- Our Catholic tradition enables the entire community to develop and share a common vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407
RedlandsGrades: 7-12 | 448 students
105 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 674 students
4900 Golden Ave
Riverside, CA 92505
PerrisGrades: PK-12 | 5 students
21135 Olympia Ave
Perris, CA 92570
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.