Grades: K-6 | 16 students
- Canyon School for the Arts(CSFTA) is simply the best.
- The best in classroom instruction, student teacher ratio, curriculum and resources.
- We offer every child consistent Master Teacher instruction and a customized educational plan dedicated to enhancing their multiple intelligences.
- CSFTA's science and math program is aligned with the competitive International Baccalaureate system training the next generation of science and math leaders.
- The highly customized nature of the school ensures student success on their ultimate educational journey.
- Experience the Canyon School for the Arts difference!.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||TBI, Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial scholarships available for students 7-11 age.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Maryann O'Brien|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Richard Kramer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Enrichment Program, Dancer's Only, Science and Math Club for Girls Dancer's Only, After School Enrichment Program,
Science and Math Club for Girls,
- Baccalaureate Preparatory Program K-6
- Science and Math Academy
- The Dancer's School
- After School Enrichment Programs
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ProvoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
LindonGrades: PK-KG | 98 students
310 S 400 W
Lindon, UT 84042
OremGrades: PK-10 | 85 students
1875 South Geneva Road
Orem, UT 84058
Pleasant GroveGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
2464 West 450 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.