Grades: K-6 | 16 students
- Canyon School for the Arts(CSFTA) is simply the best.
- The best in classroom instruction, student teacher ratio, curriculum and resources.
- We offer every child consistent Master Teacher instruction and a customized educational plan dedicated to enhancing their multiple intelligences.
- CSFTA's science and math program is aligned with the competitive International Baccalaureate system training the next generation of science and math leaders.
- The highly customized nature of the school ensures student success on their ultimate educational journey.
- Experience the Canyon School for the Arts difference!.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||TBI, Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial scholarships available for students 7-11 age.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Maryann O'Brien|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Richard Kramer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Enrichment Program, Dancer's Only, Science and Math Club for Girls Dancer's Only, After School Enrichment Program,
Science and Math Club for Girls,
- Baccalaureate Preparatory Program K-6
- Science and Math Academy
- The Dancer's School
- After School Enrichment Programs
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OremGrades: PK-10 | 85 students
1875 South Geneva Road
Orem, UT 84058
Pleasant GroveGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
2464 West 450 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
ProvoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
LindonGrades: PK-KG | 98 students
310 S 400 W
Lindon, UT 84042
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.