Grades: PK-K | 98 students
- The Montessori Learning Center relocated at 310 S. 400 W., Lindon, Utah, after being in business in Orem for 20 years.
- The program offers learning in four different classrooms.
- There is the Toddler Classroom designed for ages 14 months to 3 year old.
- Then the Preschool for children 3 to 5 years old.
- The Jr. Classroom for Kindergarten to 2nd Grade.
- And, at present, the Sr. Classroom for those 3rd to 6th Grade.
- Offered for our students only is an extended care program for those needing care before or after hours.
- The center will offer enrollment for 160 students in this and surrounding areas.
- Classes for staff, parents and the public on Emotional Intelligence have been offered through the Montessori Learning Center for over 8 years now.
- These classes are offered in a workshop lasting 8 weeks and held on a weekday evening.
- The cost is free to our parents only, and a great benefit, as heralded by past participants.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pleasant GroveGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
2464 West 450 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
3920 N. Traverse Mountain Blvd.
Lehi, UT 84043
American ForkGrades: K-12 | 726 students
736 N 1100 E
American Fork, UT 84003
RivertonGrades: K-8 | 42 students
1640 West 13200 South
Riverton, UT 84065
SandyGrades: PK-12 | 976 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.