Grades: PK-K | 98 students
- The Montessori Learning Center relocated at 310 S. 400 W., Lindon, Utah, after being in business in Orem for 20 years.
- The program offers learning in four different classrooms.
- There is the Toddler Classroom designed for ages 14 months to 3 year old.
- Then the Preschool for children 3 to 5 years old.
- The Jr. Classroom for Kindergarten to 2nd Grade.
- And, at present, the Sr. Classroom for those 3rd to 6th Grade.
- Offered for our students only is an extended care program for those needing care before or after hours.
- The center will offer enrollment for 160 students in this and surrounding areas.
- Classes for staff, parents and the public on Emotional Intelligence have been offered through the Montessori Learning Center for over 8 years now.
- These classes are offered in a workshop lasting 8 weeks and held on a weekday evening.
- The cost is free to our parents only, and a great benefit, as heralded by past participants.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pleasant GroveGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
2464 West 450 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
3920 N. Traverse Mountain Blvd.
Lehi, UT 84043
American ForkGrades: K-12 | 858 students
736 N 1100 E
American Fork, UT 84003
RivertonGrades: K-8 | 49 students
1640 West 13200 South
Riverton, UT 84065
SandyGrades: PK-12 | 976 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.