Grades: 3-12 | 49 students
- Located on a farm in rural Middle Tennessee, Cedar Hall School was established to give children a place to obtain a full, well-rounded education in a setting of acceptance and love.
- Treating one another with dignity and respect coupled with a strong sense of integrity under girds the foundation of our community.
- The challenging academic setting encourages the art of critical thinking, and mentoring takes on a primary role in the daily life of the student.
- It is our dream and intention to give children the tools to become truly educated which include a love for learning, a disciplined work ethic, and a living response to the needs of others.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SmyrnaGrades: PK-1 | 67 students
185 Enon Springs Rd W
Smyrna, TN 37167
MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 684 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
ManchesterGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
ShelbyvilleGrades: K-12 | 85 students
Po Box 1030
Shelbyville, TN 37160
MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 471 students
3124 Franklin Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.