Grades: 3-12 | 49 students
- Located on a farm in rural Middle Tennessee, Cedar Hall School was established to give children a place to obtain a full, well-rounded education in a setting of acceptance and love.
- Treating one another with dignity and respect coupled with a strong sense of integrity under girds the foundation of our community.
- The challenging academic setting encourages the art of critical thinking, and mentoring takes on a primary role in the daily life of the student.
- It is our dream and intention to give children the tools to become truly educated which include a love for learning, a disciplined work ethic, and a living response to the needs of others.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 684 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
ShelbyvilleGrades: K-12 | 85 students
Po Box 1030
Shelbyville, TN 37160
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.