- Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Chesterbrook Elementary School in Cary we believe:
- When given the right opportunities, all children can reach their full academic potential, cultivate positive relationships, and become motivated lifelong learners.
- Quality learning is achieved through instructional sensitivity to all learning styles and active, engaged, project-based lessons.
- Students deserve a learning environment where they feel emotionally, socially and physically secure and accepted.
- All individuals in our school community will teach and model courage, respect, compassion, citizenship, perseverance, responsibility, honesty, fairness and good judgment.
Profile last updated: 08/04/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: NS-5 | 438 students
1141 Raleigh School Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1185 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
CaryGrades: NS-9 | 158 students
112 Byrum St.
Cary, NC 27511
We love Chesterbrook. I have a child in preschool and one in Elementary. Couldn't say nicer things about the teachers, the quality of education. Moreover, the kids feel like they belong and look forward to going back each day. LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!
- Posted by Parent - puhri
Chesterbrook is a great school. I have children in both the preschool and elementary programs. The staff are dedicated to educational excellence, they have a great character education program for the elementary students and a wide variety of afterschool programs for all students. My kids hate to leave school at the end of the day, which indicates they feel the same way that I do!
- Posted by Parent - heilm
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.