Grades: PK-K | 50 students
- Since 1864, The Childrens Home of Cincinnati has provided care and guidance for children and their families.
- Today, The Childrens Home offers services to children from prenatal to twenty-one in four distinct areas: Adoption, Early Childhood, Education and Mental Health.
- Touching the lives of 4,000 people each year, our wide array of services address adoptive children and families, new parents in need of guidance and support, children with special educational needs, and children with complex mental health issues.
- Our programs are conducted on site and in home, school or community settings and are designed to promote the healthy development of children and their families.
- The mission of The Children's Home of Cincinnati is to improve the lives of children and their families facing social, behavioral, and learning challenges through individualized services of superior quality.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParmaGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
6800 State Rd
Parma, OH 44134
ParmaGrades: PK-8 | 155 students
12901 W Pleasant Valley Rd
Parma, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 380 students
4180 N Amber Dr
Cleveland, OH 44144
BrooklynGrades: KG-12 | 199 students
4403 Tiedeman Rd Rear
Brooklyn, OH 44144
WestlakeGrades: KG | 17 students
26830 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.