Grades: K-8 | 413 students
- At Christ the King School, we share a common understanding with our parents that in each young person there is the potential for great academic accomplishment, boundless creativity and spiritual fulfillment.
- Administration and faculty are committed to providing world'class learning opportunities for their students.
- The mission of Christ the King School has as its primary goal the continuous formation of the Christian person.
- It aims at the individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical development.
- As an education ministry, Christ the King School must respond to the needs of the whole person with qualitative and effective experiences for learning.
- Christ the King School has been named as a "Blue Ribbon School" by the U.S. Department of Education, a school recognition and improvement program.
- This fourteen'year'old program identifies and awards national recognition to a diverse group of public and private schools that are unusually effective in meeting local, state, and national goals.
- The characteristics which singled out Christ the King School as a leader among schools include strong leadership; a clear vision and sense of mission shared by all connected with the school; high'quality teaching; appropriate, up'to'date curriculum; policies and practices that ensure a safe environment conducive to learning; strong parental interest and involvement; and evidence that the school helps all students achieve, no matter what their ability level.
- Such a mix of high standards, family involvement, and an emphasis on achievement by the students, faculty, and school leadership continues to be a top priority as we prepare our students to become our leaders in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: NS-8 | 276 students
6121 E. Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
DallasGrades: K-9 | 228 students
6921 Frankford Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 218 students
16150 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
RichardsonGrades: K-8 | 353 students
600 S Jupiter Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 572 students
11110 Midway Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.