Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
- All Saints Catholic School exists to instill the values of faith, family, and education in a challenging academic environment with the Catholic Church as the foundation, and Christ as the model.
- The Catholic faith and it`s beliefs are the foundation in which All Saints Catholic School stands. It is integrated in every aspect our community, and allows students to explore and grow in their faith so that they may develop a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Students at All Saints Catholic School are taught how to live their faith every day through daily prayer, religion classes, weekly Mass, and sacramental preparation.
- All Saints Catholic School holds a firm belief that Jesus Christ is present in all people. As such, all members of our community are treated with dignity and respect. Students are taught to recognize all people as their brothers and sisters, and to work to build the kingdom of God. These beliefs and practices create a tight knit community that is truly a family. Parents are encouraged to participate in school life as much as possible through volunteer opportunities and community building events.
- The Catholic Church teaches that mankind is made in the image and likeness of God. Therefore, All Saints Catholic School believes that students must continuously strive to reach their God given potential. At All Saints Catholic School, students are encouraged to participate fully in their own education and are given many opportunities to attain their unique potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||3 Resource Teachers|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006, 2015|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,720|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition listed is for parishioners at All Saints Catholic Church. Non parishioner tuition is $8300|
|Admissions Director||Gabriel Moreno|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Band and Orchestra, Beta Club, Catholic Youth Club, Chess Club, Dallas Parochial League, Destination Imagination, Gifted/Talented Book Club, Mad Science, Math Counts, Speech Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Cantors and Lectors, Student Council Altar Servers, Beta Club, Chess Club, Mad Science, Math Counts, Speech Club, Band and Orchestra,
Catholic Youth Club,
Dallas Parochial League,
Gifted/Talented Book Club,
Student Cantors and Lectors,
- All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled environment for students in prek-3 8th grade, so that they can grow into the people God created them to be. Students are encouraged to participate fully in their own education, and are given many opportunities to explore and develop their unique talents and gifts. All Saints Catholic School students benefit from a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence education coupled with a warm and inviting atmosphere that molds students who are ready to lead, serve, and inspire others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlanoGrades: NS-8 | 794 students
5100 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
PlanoGrades: PK-8 | 713 students
1201 Alma Dr
Plano, TX 75075
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
Excellent Catholic education with small class sizes. Great teachers and staff. Warm, welcoming families! My children have been extremely happy here!!
- Posted by Parent - aleis
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.