Grades: Nursery School-PK | 13 students
Our staff members are very excited to meet you and your family.
We would love for you to join our KinderCare family and watch your child grow.
Every teacher has a minimum of 12 Child Development units, CPR and First Aid Certified and has TB Clearance and Background Clearance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to KinderCare in Colton. We are conveniently located by the 215 and 10 freeway. We are excited that you have inquired about our center and can't wait for you to visit so that you can see what we can offer. Here at KinderCare your child will not only be safe but will also be in a productive learning environment. We will assist your child in their growth, social skills, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our teachers are very dedicated and very passionate in educating and nurturing children. We can't wait to meet you.
- Our KinderCare has a key pad on the front door restricting anyone from just walking in. Once your child is enrolled you will be given a door code that would allow you to come in. Our playgrounds are fenced with a gated alarm. A health and safety coordinator is on site and does several inspections weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Calworks, Kids N Care, Riverside Office Of Education, NACCRRA, Valley College
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
Loma LindaGrades: NS-12 | 1289 students
10656 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 27 students
45 Michigan Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
Loma LindaGrades: NS-PK | 163 students
25228 Shepardson Drive
Loma Linda, CA 92354
RedlandsGrades: NS-PK | 5 students
10451 Commerce St.
Redlands, CA 92374
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.