Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
- Founded in 1955, Brith Shalom is a dynamic congregation, which fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- The spirit of family intimacy has been maintained throughout our congregations' history by constitutionally limiting our membership to 500 families.
- This spirit of closeness between home and synagogue is woven through our congregation.
- It is enhanced through our excellent religious school, our family education, and our adult education programs.
- Congregation Brith Shalom is a dynamic egalitarian congregation that fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- We strive to make the great rewards of Jewish living and learning accessible to all.
- A spirit of family closeness is woven through our concregation.
- Learning together, praying together, crying and laughing together, working for a better world together; we care deeply about each individual's unique Jewish journey.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Congregation Brith Shalom also viewed these schools: Kids Arena Montessori School.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.