Grades: PK-3 | 58 students
- The mission of DELC is to support the essential nurturing and guidance that is critical to healthy growth and development of young children by offering a rich home-familiar learning environment where children's curiosity and hunger for learning are nurtured through play and discovery.
- Our programs are designed to help children build positive self-images, develop competence and positive dispositions toward learning and school, and to learn basic skills of social living.
- Our constructivist approach is child centered, hands-on and humanistic and is aimed at the harmonious development of the whole child in all areas.
- It is meant to reflect a variety of developmental levels among children taking into account their many individual characteristics and special qualities.
- Our emphasis is on helping children discover and work towards their own style of learning, construct meanings, and use freedom in a carefully prepared environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.