Grades: PK-K | 50 students
- Day Care Centers, Inc. provides year-round high quality child care services for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age, along with before and after school care for children ages 5 through 12 years.
- From June through August, a summer day camp program is offered.
- The Day Care’s programs use developmental curriculum that is appropriate to each age group, helping to promote the healthy development of each child according to their own potential.
- Our mission is to educate the whole child, socially, emotionally, physically, and academically while providing a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment.
- We recognize individual development and social and cultural differences in each child.
- We are committed to providing high quality child care programs that stimulate learning, insure success, and promote positive social and emotional awareness in themselves and others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-2 | 14 students
610 E Mount Pleasant Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19119
HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.