Grades: K-9 | 476 students
- Emek Hebrew Academy is dedicated to offering an academically challenging and strong orthodox education for Jewish children of the community by providing a comprehensive, well-balanced curriculum and course of study in both Torah and secular studies in an atmosphere conducive to learning and success.
- Our primary goal is to enable our students to develop a direction in life that will reflect the finest character and devotion to halacha and Jewish values both in the way our students will think and act.
- In addition, we endeavor to provide every student with the educational foundation in both Torah and secular studies to be lifetime learners and succeed, upon Emek graduation, in the most rigorous Yeshiva High Schools and other institutions of higher learning.
- All staff, students and parents are encouraged to be totally committed to a love of learning, to have pride in excellence and achievement, and to demonstrating a spirit of cooperation and friendship in support of the school’s mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||476 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Valley VillageGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
5243 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Beverly HillsGrades: KG-6 | 98 students
8844 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 553 students
9120 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Los AngelesGrades: PK-3 | 108 students
242 N Burlington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Van NuysGrades: K-6 | 335 students
13639 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91401
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.