Grades: K-4 | 84 students
- Faith Lutheran has full accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- This outside group does an on-site evaluation of the school and its program before granting this status.
- Faith also has our full National Lutheran School Accreditation.
- This is granted only after meeting the standards set forth for a quality Lutheran School.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki, pants, shorts, skorts, solid color polo shirts, solid color sweaters & jackets, closed toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for tuition details|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristen Sleboda|
- 2010 marked 30 years of "Educating North County Students" for FLS.
- 5.5 acre campus includes Lambs of Faith Preschool, FLS Elementary & Middle School & Faith Lutheran Church
- New Community Life Center opend Fall of 2009 added a full Gymnasium, Computer Lab, Music Room and more
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.