- Flintridge Preparatory School offers a rigorous, moral, and intimate learning enviornment, nurturing in its students the skills, knowledge, values, and inspiration essential ti a rewarding college experience, a lifelong embrace of education, a devotion to community, and a full and responsible life.
- Here, strong bonds are forged - between student and student, student and teacher, books and dreams.
- In this cooperative and caring environment, we nurture critical thinking and intellectual curiosity to prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning.
- We provide an ordered environment that allows young people to become free through growth and learning.
- Every academic success or challenge, every touchdown, every sculpture, every rehearsal is a lesson in personal struggle and triumph.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Studio CityGrades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
San JoseGrades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
BurbankGrades: 4-12 | 98 students
755 N. Whitnall Hwy
Burbank, CA 91505