Grades: PK-4 | 189 students
- Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a state-of-the-art facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 9 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Fountain Valley Montessori Center is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
- We strive to promote social graciousness and caring for each other and the world around them.
- To meet the needs of each child’s individual spirit we allow them the freedom to explore, make mistakes, question and grow at a pace comfortable to the child.
- Our mission is to create a physical environment that allows a child to feel a sense of belonging, to feel safe and secure, to develop and strengthen their self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ashley Cassel|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TorranceGrades: NS-6 | 58 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-6 | 177 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Manhattan BeachGrades: PK-5 | 95 students
1740 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Redondo BeachGrades: PK-KG | 70 students
907 Knob Hill Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.