Grades: PK-8 | 572 students
- Good Shepherd Episcopal is a a co-educational parish-affiliated school, which teaches values, academic preparation, respect for the planet, and the necessary leadership skills for the 21st century. We take great pride in our academic offerings, our strong fine arts courses, and our unique Classroom of the Earth program.
- The binding glue that unites our community is our spiritual foundation, which is celebrated in our chapel services and demonstrated in our daily activities.
- Good Shepherd is able to offer a unique middle school experience since 8th grade is our senior grade level.
- Childhood is protected from the influences of older teenagers, and children's developmental progress is monitored in order to be age appropriate. Students graduate with a healthy outlook on life, and a respect for their fellow man and for themselves, living the adage "to whom much is given, much is expected." At Good Shepherd, the heart along with the mind is educated.
- Good Shepherd Episcopal School's mission is to uplift and honor the students of the community by equipping them with Christian principles, a love of learning, a creative mind and a giving spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Meyers|
|Admissions Associate||Emily Girard|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1100 students
4101 Sigma Road
Dallas, TX 75244
DallasGrades: NS-6 | 463 students
9200 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75220
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1185 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.